Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Logo

"Bright ideas by CoCo" Logo
I wanted to limit it to 2 or 3 colors for contrast against black and white.
I close a bright blue and a yellow (primary colors) and left off the red since it felt a bit much.
I also wanted to play up my self description of being "bright" and idealistic so my main graphic is a light bulb. It is a play on the idea of something. being bright and that in comics and cartoon, the light buld appearing represents an idea.
The filament in the bulb is my nickname CoCo as it represents me as the object of being the source of bright ideas.  I obtained a new font called Comical Smash because it had the look of the letters being alive with electricity. Also my nickname looks incredibly like filament wires with their coils and curves. I just wanted to keep the whole thing very simple.
This is just the simple logo without my name or tag line added.

No comments:

Post a Comment