Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 4 reflection (5301)

First of all I was to thank all my followers for stopping by to read my blog. I appreciate all feedback and encourage you to leave a little note of some kind. A special thanks to Kelly B. who was my only commenter on week 3 thus becoming the focus of my action plan improvement.

I will post a new plan as I impliment "tweeks" here and there. The first change is too my goal (thanks Kelly). I am not completely staified with how it reads, but for now, it is " To have a sustainable, relevant technology professional development program on campus that will empower teachers of various skill-sets to integrate technology into the classroom assessments and project based learning thus enriching the student learning environment."

An addition I would like to make to the plan is to have a digital program book. The idea is to have something in place that will tell the next Tech Coord. (or someone else interested in building a similar program) how to do what I am planning to do with this program.

Input anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment